A firm facial contour demonstrates your youth and health, but after years of sun exposure or changing health habits, you may have noticed that the skin near the cheeks, lips, and eyes has begun to look wrinkled and thinner. An “injectable facelift” using Kalamazoo dermal fillers can reverse the aging process safely and noninvasively, creating a firmer and more youthful shape that compliments your natural beauty.
Patients trust the practice of Dr. Scott Holley and Dr. Raghu Elluru for dermal fillers such as JUVÉDERM® and Radiesse®. Learn more when you request a consultation online or get in touch with them by phone at (269) 329-2900 (Kalamazoo/Portage) or (269) 979-0900 (Battle Creek).
Your Dermal Filler Consultation
The injectable fillers at Great Lakes Plastic & Hand Surgery are all FDA-approved to smooth out wrinkles safely and quickly, but the injection process still requires skill and training for successful, longer-lasting results. We are committed to creating results that not only enhance your appearance, but also look very natural for you. In your consultation, your facial plastic surgeon will examine your skin and explain the advantages of your top options so that they can match you with the most effective choice for your goals.
Dermal Filler Basics
JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel, Radiesse®, and Prevelle™
Augment lip volume, restore volume lost due to fat atrophy, weight fluctuations, or other factors, or smooth out wrinkles and fine lines near the mouth, eyes, and brows.
Questions to Ask:
- Which injectable filler is most appropriate for my goals and skin type?
- Would an injectable treatment in combination with another noninvasive procedure meet my goals more effectively?
- What steps do you take to make sure that my injection procedure is accurate and as comfortable as possible?
Injectable fillers require no downtime. Results are immediate, and may last anywhere from three months to a year, depending on your product choice and your body.
Your Dermal Filler Options
Different dermal fillers have different advantages in terms of volume, cost-effectiveness, and longevity of results. The trained medical professionals at Great Lakes Plastic & Hand Surgery have years of experience working with some of the most effective options available today, and they will be happy to help you choose the right filler for your budget, skin type, and treatment area. In many cases, dermal fillers are combined with BOTOX® Cosmetic to address multiple kinds of wrinkles during a single office visit.
Correctly applied, Battle Creek and Kalamazoo dermal fillers create very subtle, natural-looking changes that minimize “parentheses” and “lipstick lines” around the mouth, as well as the fine lines and wrinkles near the eyes and cheeks. They are also a great way to restore volume to the lips.
Top fillers include
- JUVÉDERM Injectable Gel: This highly popular hyaluronic-acid filler is designed to promote collagen production, firming skin while offering a smoother injection process and results that can last up to a year.
- Radiesse: Made of microscopic calcium crystals, this filler has been shown to stimulate collagen production to promote healthier, younger-looking skin.
- Prevelle: A shorter-term hyaluronic-acid filler, Prevelle is favorite choice for delicate areas near the lips and eyes, as well as for its general smoothing effects